25 November In Good Cause, News, Victoria by Susan Tags: 1UP, bike drive, donation wanted, Kids Bikes, spandads
Give the gift of a bicycle.
You have an unused kids/youth bike sitting in your garage looking for a new rider?
Please help the Spandads Bike Club collect and refurbish used bicycles to give to children and families in need over the holidays!
Here is how it works:
- Drop them a line at [email protected] and let them know you have a bike for them to pick up.
- They are scheduling pickups for Saturday December 8th – and will be in touch!
- You can also drop off a bike at the shop on Saturday morning (Dec 8th).
- Or, you can make a cash donation to the Spandad’s account at Oak Bay Bikes. All funds will be used for necessary parts to make sure the bikes are safe and in great shape.
- Together with Oak Bay Bikes and 1Up Victoria Single Parent Resource Centre the Spandads will ensure that the bikes are tuned up nicely and delivered to families that will really appreciate them.
It’s that easy to make someone smile. Thank you!