Most trunk-mount bike racks are awful. The hooks scratch your car, the bikes’ pedals smash into your trunk and into each other, et cetera. We’d always suggest a tray-style rack if you have a trailer hitch and some disposable income, but for those of us who don’t, the Yakima Quickback series is one of the few trunk-mount bike racks we can recommend highly.
- One knob to adjust arm angles or to fold arms away
- Curved, articulating body protects vehicle and adjusts to fit most hatchbacks, SUVs, & sedans.
- Padded feet, coated metal hooks.
- Labled straps make installation super easy.
- “SwitchBlade” anti-sway clasps hold the bikes apart from eachother.
They come in a 2 bike or 3 bike version. Available at both the Westshore and Victoria locations:
Quickback 2 – $244.99
Quickback 3 - $269.99
BOTH LOCATIONS WILL HAVE ALL OTHER YAKIMA PRODUCTS ON SALE AT 20% OFF UNTIL CHRISTMAS!