OBB at EATS & BEATS AT THE BEACH: July 7th
SATURDAY, JULY 7th, 1pm – 8pm!
Eats & Beats at the Beach, Esquimalt Lagoon in Colwood.
We will have e-bikes you can take for a cruise along the lagoon or up the hills. This could be the answer to your daily commute (or just a fun way to get around.) Plus, you can try out kayaks, paddle boards and a climbing wall – not to miss out on the market, the music and all the food truck goodies.
You can find us at the far end on the Lagoon Rd side of Ocean Blvd.
How to get there?
1. Park along the lagoon. Ocean Boulevard will be closed to through traffic, but cars can still park on either side of the event site.
2. Park at the Colwood Park & Ride next to West Shore Parks & Recreation and jump on the FREE Eats & Beats Shuttle! It will run between the park & ride and the event all day long.
3. Ride the bus to the Colwood Exchange at West Shore Parks & Recreation then jump on the free Eats & Beats Shuttle.
4. Cycle to the event. And if you are not up for the ride back up the hill, park your bike in the covered bike parking at West Shore Parks & Recreation and hop on the free Eats & Beats shuttle bus.
5. Got a canoe or kayak? Park at Royal Roads and paddle across the lagoon to the party!
Note: There will be parking for people with mobility issues adjacent to the site (with valid disabled parking permit).
Traffic control people will be assisting.
— 46cm CUBE Town Hybrid Sport Pro 500, easy-entry
— 46cm CUBE Touring Hybrid One, trapeze-frame
— 46cm CUBE Cross Hybrid One 400, trapeze-frame
— 50cm CUBE Cross Hybrid One 400
— 50cm CUBE Hybrid EXC 500, trapeze-frame
— 54cm CUBE Hybrid EXC 500
— 54cm CUBE Elly Cruise 400 easy-entry (2017)
— 54cm CUBE Touring Hybrid Pro 500 (2017)
— XS NORCO VLT S2
— SM NORCO VLT S2
— LG NORCO VLT R1
— 16.5″ (SM) TREK VERVE+
— 18.5″ (MD) TREK VERVE+, low-step
— TOWNIE GO! 8i Ladies
— URBAN ARROW eCargo Flatbed (large)
e-MOUNTAIN BIKES (Bosch CX 500)
— 15.5″ TREK Powerfly 5
— 17.5″ TREK Powerfly 7 FS 7
— 19.5″ TREK Powerfly 5 19.5″
— 19.5″ TREK Powerfly 7 FS