BMX Team

We are proud to announce that we have a BMX team for 2014, (from our Victoria location) and we have some great riders on our roster!

Dan Irwin

How long have you been riding BMX? -Ive been riding bmx for 7 years

What is your favorite spot to ride?- My favourite spot to ride is the skatepark on saltspring island where i grew up

If you could only do 2 tricks for the rest of your life, what are they? -Defiantly foot jams and tuck no handers

Coolest place you’ve traveled to, to ride? -All over northern Califorinia

Best trend in BMX?- Brakeless & Big Bars

Worst trend in BMX? -Unstylish park rats

Favorite rider out there right now? -My favourite rider will always be Mike aitken but Chase hawk and Chester Blacksmith are close seconds

Street or Park? -Park it’s made for us to ride. So ride it

Shout outs? Big shout outs to Derek and all the guys and girls at oak bay bikes. Shouts to Mike c for keeping it real, Mark For killing it everyday. Hopefully Zane gets better soon and Of course shouts to all the homies in vic out there killing it everyday!!!

BIKE SETUP    

Frame: Solid king cobra running on a pair of Gsport rims Laced to éclat front and back hubs,Animal seat and post, éclat stem, sunday xlt bars,sunday forks, and fly cranks

Mike Carroll

How long have you been riding BMX?
14 yrs

What is your favorite spot to ride?
hastings bowl or mosqueda

If you could only do 2 tricks for the rest of your life, what are they?
inverts and candybars

Best trend in BMX?
tight jeans.

Worst trend in BMX?
tight jeans?

Street or Park?
park.

BIKE SETUP

frame: T1 sfa
bars: fit
fork: odsy
stem: bsd
front wheel: odsy
back wheel: profile
tires: odsy
cranks: always breaking
sprocket: tree
seat: odsy
grips: fit
pedals: odsy

Zane Hudson

How long have you been riding BMX? I think about 14 years. I started doing jumps when I was 10, maybe even younger

What is your favorite spot to ride? Anything really. It’s always sweet to ride something new.

If you could only do 2 tricks for the rest of your life, what are they? Turndowns, and tire slides

Coolest place you’ve traveled to, to ride? Edmonton, or Vancouver. I need to get my passport so I can get into the states.

Best trend in BMX? Dads

Worst trend in BMX?  Haters

Street or Park? Both?

Bike Setup

-2013 Norco Rev 21