OBB Saturday Road Ride
The OBB Victoria Saturday Ride is usually led by a rotating mix of OBB Victoria Staff Members and OBB Ambassadors.
It begins at 9 am sharp in the OBB Victoria parking lot, and is designed to be an intermediate to advanced ride. For this ride, riders should be able to achieve 30-35km/hr average on flats, and the ride is typically 80km to 100 km. Riders should know how to ride within a group, and must have own tools/extra tubes. In the rainy season fenders with extensions are a must. For more information call 250-598-4111.
Here are the details:
- Leaves OBB Victoria’s back parking lot at 9am on Saturdays
- Average speeds will slowly increase, but being able to ride 30-35 km/hr on your own is required (average on flat sections).
- Ride is typically 80km to 100km
- All rules of the road obeyed
- Road bikes only (tri-bars okay, but no riding on your tri bars in a group)
- Fenders and extensions mandatory on wet days
- Riders are responsible for their own tubes & tools
- Insurance available