We have a small fleet of road, gravel & mountain bikes you can take out for a demo. A few rules apply:
- Demo period is 24 hours with a max of up to 3 demos per customer.
- Demo charge is $60 and can be credited towards the purchase of a bike.
- Demo credit will expire 3 months after the last demo.
— MD 2019 BRONSON 3 C 27.5 S-Kit
— LG 2019 BRONSON 3 C 27.5 R-Kit
— LG 2019 NOMAD 4 C 27.5 Carbon S-Kit
— SM 2019 ROUBION 3 C 27.5 R-Kit
— 17.5″ TREK POWERFLY LT 7 +
— 19.5″ TREK POWERFLY LT 7 +
— 50.5cm 2018 SEARCH XR Force 1
— 60.5cm 2018 SEARCH XR Ultegra
Reservations / Availability
If you wish to reserve a bike ahead of time, please send an email providing your height and weight and whether you need pedals to [email protected] or give us a call +1 250 598 4111. We would recommend reserving in advance since we cannot guarantee availability for certain models at all times.
We sell our demo bikes / rental fleet at the end of the season. Usually they are aggressively priced. Please contact us if you are interested in any specific model by either calling the store +1 250 598 4111 or sending an email to [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 250 598 4111
Store: 1990 Oak Bay Ave, Victoria, BC
1. You have to sign a waiver to make the lawyers happy.
2. Anyone under 19 years old needs a parents’ or guardian’s permission and signature.
3. You are responsible for the bike if it gets stolen.
4. You are responsible for any damage you do to the bike, including flats; we do thorough check-overs when the bike goes out and again when it comes back in.
5. You must obey all applicable laws while riding our bikes. This means you must wear a helmet, and you must have lights if you’re riding after dusk.
6. You’re responsible for bringing your own tools, tubes, pumps, water bottles, et cetera out on your rides. We do offer tool kits that include a pump, a tube, tire levers, and a multi-tool; there is no extra charge if you use the tube from the kit on a flat.