Bike to Work Week 2015
Bike to Work Week begins on May 25th and Oak Bay Bikes is excited to take part in this year’s event . Come and join us for some free food, free drink, some bicycle maintenance, friendship and a chance to win some prizes. The Celebration Stations are a great place to hang out with your bike.
Oak Bay Bikes will be at the following locations during Bike to Work Week:
- Monday May 25th from 3:30 – 5:30 pm at Portage Park – View Royal
- Tuesday May 26th from 3:30 – 5:30 pm at the Oak Bay Municipal Hall (2167 Oak Bay Ave).
- Wednesday May 27: 7:30 – 9:30 Camosun College
- Wednesday May 27th from 3:30 – 5:30 pm at the Saanich Municipal Hall
- Thursday May 28th from 3:30 – 5:30 pm at the UVic Fountain.
- Friday May 29th from 3:30 – 5:30 pm at the Switch Bridge.