1. You have to sign a waiver to make the lawyers happy.
2. Anyone under 19 years old needs a parents’ or guardian’s permission and signature.
3. You are responsible for the bike if it gets stolen.
4. You are responsible for any damage you do to the bike, including flats; we do thorough check-overs when the bike goes out and again when it comes back in.
5. You must obey all applicable laws while riding our bikes. This means you must wear a helmet, and you must have lights if you’re riding after dusk.
6. You’re responsible for bringing your own tools, tubes, pumps, water bottles, et cetera out on your rides. We do offer tool kits that include a pump, a tube, tire levers, and a multi-tool; there is no extra charge if you use the tube from the kit on a flat.